When a client enters a salon for any service, hairstylists try their best to satisfy that client with their services and expertise. The Hair Stylist Cape is one of the most important parts of the clients’ experience, and it should be considered rather carefully. This cape can be used for hair cutting, hair styling, shaving and many other barbershop/salon services. A feeling of great security and excitement comes automatically as soon as the hairdresser covers the client with their barber capes. Custom hair stylist capes are such an important piece of apparel that it should give your client the feeling of a king or queen while they are wearing it.
Today many modern and custom barber capes are available on the market. But do you know what the benefits are and what you should consider before purchasing an overpriced hair stylist barber cape? Let’s discuss:
- Full Coverage: The priority of a hairdresser is to provide full coverage to clients. It covers all of their body and preserves their dress from getting filthy. The size of the client and its chair doesn’t matter. These capes cover everything. Clients sit for a long-time after wearing it without any hassle.
- Complete Protection: Another feature is complete protection. It acts as a barrier between client and wastage. Made up of waterproof material, it provides complete protection against water which is usually used while hair-cutting, waste hair, unwanted chemicals used in services.
- Quality Materials: Clipper hairs are very sharp in nature which usually enters inside the clothes and that results in an awful pinning sensation on the body. The materials used for making barber capes are very soft and slippery, due to which hairs do not pass through the barber cape and the unwanted waste directly slides off. It helps the client feel relaxed and comfortable for the whole time in your chair.
- Lightweight & Comfortable: Clients sit on the barber chair for a long time. The weight of the haircut cape can make the client hot. The best barber capes are light in weight and easy to carry. This doesn’t affect the client at all. It delivers a comfortable and amazing experience while getting a haircut.
- Adjustable Neckline: The neckline should be professionally made and adjustable to fit all sizes of the neck. Elastic neck bands can slide off if not properly made, exposing the clients neck to contamination and debris.
- Washable & Easy to Sanitize: There are other benefits of hair-cutting capes. This light weight and waterproof fabric is easy to wash, sanitize and dry.
- Breathable: With the lightweight fabric, air easily flows inside it and the client doesn’t feel any heat.
- Beautiful Design: Modern hairdressing capes are available in different colors and designs that should attract more customers to your establishment.
If you want to look at all these features in one cape, visit King Midas Empire's official store. Here you can buy all-important barber & hair stylist essentials like custom barber jackets, hair stylist capes, barber vests, hair stylist face masks, barber aprons, and more.